EEA can't apply policies settings

I have a Windows 7 SP1 been installed  Agent 9.0.1144 and EEA 9.0.2046. After the installation, it can connect to ESET Protect, and I can see the successfully applied policies on the console, everything are normal so far.

However, when I check the settings from the client, there is no policies settings been applied.

Uninstall and reinstall Agent and EEA, the issue is still exist.

There is an error in the trace.log:

Error: CEssConnectorModule [Thread 103c]: Set policy failed: CNodcommChannel: Send request failed with 14, Command failed - Make sure that Agent runs with Administrator privileges.

How to fix it?

53 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Is the ESET Management Agent service running in the local system account in the machine?

Yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Moderators

Hello @sdnian

does the issue persist?

If yes please check the Configuration support module version on the agent if it is up to date.
Which version is used on it, when it fails? 

Can you provide us with the full log from the agent to see the whole picture?

Peter

On 5/20/2022 at 8:04 PM, Peter Randziak said:

Hello @sdnian

does the issue persist?

If yes please check the Configuration support module version on the agent if it is up to date.
Which version is used on it, when it fails? 

Can you provide us with the full log from the agent to see the whole picture?

Peter

@Peter Randziak The issue persists. I've collect logs, please take a look if what kind of wrong?

trace.log agent.zip eea_logs.zip

Edited by sdnian

• ESET Moderators

Hello @sdnian,

the issue seems to be on the Endpoint side.

Can you please provide me with a full memory dump of the ESET service taken after the issue occurs?

The dump can be taken from the GUI - Advanced setup -> Tools -> Diagnostics -> Create diagnostics dump.

Once you have it, pack it, upload to a safe location and send me the download details over a private message.

Peter

(P_EESW-8736)