Secure Browser: Possible incompatibility with Firefox

eclipse79

Hello,

it seems that Secure Browser does not work with Firefox. I am currently using Firefox 99.0.1 64 version. No issues with Chrome and Edge.

My Eset Endpoint Security release is 9,1,2014.0.

Thanks

I need to add that Firefox is the default browser. If I click on Secure Browser button on eset, Firefox will be opened in secure mode.

If I surf on a website (using firefox) that should be opened with secure browser, nothing happens. If I do the same in chrome or edge, the website will be opened using secure browser.

• Administrators

No problems here with redirection to a secure browser in Firefox 99.0.1 x64.

Please carry on as follows:

1. With browsers closed, enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  2. Launch a browser and reproduce the issue
  3. Stop logging
  4. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here (only the ESET staff can access attachments).

52 minutes ago, Marcos said:

No problems here with redirection to a secure browser in Firefox 99.0.1 x64.

Please carry on as follows:

1. With browsers closed, enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  2. Launch a browser and reproduce the issue
  3. Stop logging
  4. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here (only the ESET staff can access attachments).

Thank you,

I have attached the log here.

Thanks

ees_logs.zip

• Administrators

Please try to collect the logs again. A SysInspector log is missing. Looks like you might have some incompatible software installed which causes issues with BPP.

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please try to collect the logs again. A SysInspector log is missing. Looks like you might have some incompatible software installed which causes issues with BPP.

Sorry, it was my mistake, I did not select complete collect.

The problem is that now the log file is too big to be uploaded here...

9 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You can upload it to OneDrive, DropBox, etc. and drop me a private message with a download link.

I sent you the link.
Thanks!