Issue with deploying Eset endpoint security, agent and Rogue detection sensor

Hi guy or as i always say moin moin,

i have an issue withe the deploying of the Products where you can read in the title. I have a domain and 4 Servers, i already installed the ESET Protect and the SQL-instaces. If i open the management console of eset, i shoud see the other servers in the network, right? No!!
And this ist the Problem, i cant install per remote the agent and des endpointsecruity if i cant see the other servers.

i need help

thanks.

• Administrators

Could you confirm that you have installed ESET PROTECT Server on one of the servers and deployed the management agent on all servers and endpoints?

yes i confirm.

it should be possible to see the other 3 servers in the console or do i have to create a policy and deploy with that the endpoint security and agent?

This would not the way that i take.

• Administrators

Please check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log on the servers that do not appear in the console for possible errors.

The folder Agent doesnt exist.

Look, i tried yesterday to install the agent and security manually on the servers, i worked but i have customers they work on over 50 server almost. And it will be more work to log in on each server an install the product manually. So i deleted all the products by the servers and i already own the Console.

Edited by BRK_Hyper

No, it will not work. Create a task, where i configure the gpo, then i have to select a group but if i cant see any of the servers what shoud i do?..

or other question, how it could works with the normal way, can you tell me?

Edited by BRK_Hyper

I think there is a bigger problem behind you know. i mean i can not see any of the servers in the management console, so in my opinion i think the domain is killed. Because there ar eno errors, just the servers arent visible.

• Administrators

You wrote that the management agent is not installed on the servers which is the reason why the servers don't appear in the console. Therefore I ask if you are getting an error when deploying agent to the servers via the ESET Remote Deployment tool.

do i have to create a shared folder ?

the problem is now, so i installed the remote deployment tool and i saw i can take the Servers of the Active Directory. And then i got an error that the networkroute does not foundet.

yes the problem is that it doesnt deploy the agent becaue i get a error "network path could not be reached".

On both servers i can ping themself together and the firewall is alright.