For what reason is my rejected PC still on my permit, alongside my present PC?

zanewiller

I at first purchased ESET antivirus programming in 2016, for my old Windows XP work station. This has now been rejected and I moved my permit to my new Windows 10 work station around then. I've recently started to understand that my permit states I have both of these PCs running on my permit. Is it alright to erase the old XP machine from the permit, or does it have to stay on it with the goal that the framework perceives my new machine? I'm stressed over being charged for 2 PCs when just a single currently exists. Is it ordinary to keep past machines on the permit? Is it there so Eset can follow my orders/status? Would anybody be able to reveal insight into this please?

• Administrators

If you have a license for 1 device, you won't be charged for more devices when you purchase a renewal in the future. If you are unsure if ESET was activated on more devices, you can find a list of devices with the activated ESET license at ESET HOME (https://home.eset.com). There you can also deactivate ESET on a particular device by removing it from the list.

• 1 month later...