Latest ESET PROTECT Server update not showing

Hi, I am trying to migrate my ESET PROTECT server from VMWare to Hyper-V on another host. I have set up the Hyper-V appliance and the server version is 9.0.2144.0 but on my VMWare appliance the server version is 9.0.2141.0. I have gone into the update task and 9.0.2141.0 is the latest version showing in the repo. 

The migration guide says the source and destination must be on the same version, does anyone know how I can upgrade my VMware appliance so the server version matches? 

Thanks

I just realised I could do a DB pull instead which is much easier and supports transferring to a newer server version. Wil leave the question here though as would be useful to know if a manual update can be applied inside the appliance or whether I need to download the updated appliance and do a DB pull each time. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 12:44 PM, PuterCare said:

I just realised I could do a DB pull instead which is much easier and supports transferring to a newer server version. Wil leave the question here though as would be useful to know if a manual update can be applied inside the appliance or whether I need to download the updated appliance and do a DB pull each time. 

Have the same query, creating a new server to upgrade seems a lot of work

Just now, robg said:

Have the same query, creating a new server to upgrade seems a lot of work

It's not a huge amount of work but were I not moving hypervisor platforms then I agree, it's more work than necessary for a software update. It may be that the software update would apply after a while but I was in urgent need, hopefully someone can confirm.