No Suport From Eset After One Monthe And 6 Email

Go to solution Solved by mohsen222,

hi

i bought a eset smart security few  monthes ago its valid untile 2015 but one monthe ago i got this error " invalid username and password" i send 6 mail to the eset from its web sites suport section but after more than one month i didnt recive any suport .why eset didnt answer ? i dont now what i must do . i never buy a eset product again . befor i sent my mail to eset i did the instruction in this link but it didnt effective

hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2879#clearcache

now wht you recomend ?

buying another internet security ?

claiming against eset to athurities ?

i dont know

best regards

• Former ESET Employees

I would also have the same question for mohsen22. Where did you purchase ESET? ie. name of retailer, shop, or URL of website and country would be helpful. It will help us connect you with the proper regional support office so they can assist. Thank you.

hi

i bought my eset smart security ( 5 user ) in iran from a subsidary company of parsonline a one of big isp companies .

but now they didnt suport . but what make me sad is that the company like eset at least must answer me what happen for my username and password becuse i activate it by eset usa web site . at least they can sent a email and informe me the lissence is valid or it has a problem .

Edited by mohsen222

hi

thank you for your replies

but this cant be reason for eset suport department for unsuporting . i activate my eset smart security from iran and i select my cuntry on that time if they didnt activate it i could return my eset on that time but what happen now ?

they never answer to me at all i dont konw what happened for my 5 user eset smart security . at least they can check my product and send me a email or give a useful information to solve the problem i cant find any reason for this behavior whit customers . i think its not about iran . i think if i be in other countries the behavior will be same a company whit out responsibility for customers . from their site i send my username and passwor to their to the validity a message shown that they will informe but after two week there is no email in my inbox i think there is a so beautiful web site whitout any suport

best regards

• Administrators

ESET, like any other company, is prohibited to sell in Iran. Basically support is provided by local resellers and distributors and since there are none in your country, your support request couldn't reach any.

Additionally to Marcos, I'd like to say that you still didn't answered the question where you purchased your license!

And if you bought it in Iran and Marcos says there are no resellers and distributors it can be that you bought a fake license.

And like Marcos explained you got no support, because there are no resellers or distributors in your country, so don't simply assign this for all other countries.

hi

thank for your repleis

why a fake 5 user eset must activated by sest about six monthes ago and work to one monthes ago  and how you can conclude this  do you have my username and password ?pls dont answer simply . i use eset product for 2 years and i bought both from parsonline a bigest isp company in iran i m certian the username and password is not fake . but i think you forget customers expectation and the main problem why they didnt answer for suporting is it very hard for them to tell customers like me what happen for them . i said above why eset activated my 5 user eset about six monthes ago. if  they donot suported they must not activated it and i could return it to the reseller .

now i have a qustion who can help me ? eset ? how can tell what happened ? who can tell the usernam and password is valid ?

pls answer the qustion and find a way if you can . i m not here for complaining i m here for finding a way .

best regards 

Edited by mohsen222

OK the fact that it worked 6 months is quite strange, there you are right.

And for my guess (it was only a guess!) I based myself on Marcos and Aryehs words.

For more information about the embargo: This is the full PDF

And no I have not your username and password, but hopefully an ESET moderator now. ;) (because you PMed it to him)