Blocked from OANN.com for political purposes!

Guest Henry

Why was I blocked from a website for purely political purposes, like FB and Twitter are known for?  I pay for anit-virus protection, not for assistance because I'm determined too dumb to make my own decisions.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

Guest accounts are meant to be used to answer quick questions about the software that do not require detailed information and analysis.

In order to investigate your issue, please do the following:

1. Create an account on the forum and then report the issue in the appropriate forum.
  2. Give relevant information in your post about ESET's software, such as which of ESET's programs you are using and its version.
  3. Give relevant information in your post about the device you are running ESET's software, such as the operating system it is running and its version.  If you are using a smartphone or a tablet with a WWAN connection, included the brand and model of the device and the carrier you are using.
  4. Include a screenshot of the error or warning displayed by ESET's software on the device, plus relevant log file entries from ESET's software showing what was logged when visiting the site.

An examination of the the oann[.]com site on VirusTotal (at https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/6824f68ad245d999b2463e483d8c4893dd57af4553a598eca05e4038fe84c76d?nocache=1) reveals that none of the 90+ security vendors are currently reporting any detections on the site, so it is not particularly clear what sort of issue you are experiencing.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Edited by Aryeh Goretsky
fixed a typo