Can't install ESET Antivirus v9, can't uninstall v8

Luka981

Hello,

My ESET Antivirus have that yellow disclaimer for few days now so I've seen notification about my version (8.0.2028) expiration date in November 22, is this going to stand there until November?
I've tried to fix by installing version 9, but i can't do it. Whenever I try to uninstall older version or install new, I get error message.
"We cannot find the installation of ESET Endpoint Antivirus in Windows Installer Database. After Clicking OK, ESET Install Helper will run to restore ESET Endpoint Antivirus entries."
Canceling doesn't do anything, clicking OK gets me to another "ESET Endpoint Antivirus restore unsuccessful where I can click only on "Finish".
Tried to use esetuninstaller.exe from Safe mode but I all got was another error message that this software doesn't support my version of Windows (Windows 10 Pro, 21H2)

Tried to uninstall by using command prompt as administrator and running msiexec /X (with software code from regedit) but that didn't help me too.
What else can I try?

7 hours ago, Luka981 said:

Tried to use esetuninstaller.exe from Safe mode but I all got was another error message that this software doesn't support my version of Windows (Windows 10 Pro, 21H2)

Is this a legit ver. of Win 10 Pro and not a cracked version?

22 hours ago, itman said:

Is this a legit ver. of Win 10 Pro and not a cracked version?

Legit version - company license.

Here's how it looks, maybe there's a problem running the script from the C drive root?

IMG_20220319_200954.jpg

1 hour ago, Luka981 said:

Here's how it looks, maybe there's a problem running the script from the C drive root?

Per the Eset linked Knowledge base article, download the Eset Uninstaller tool to the desktop. Boot into Safe mode w/networking enabled. Open the Eset Uninstaller tool icon on the desktop to run it.

Thank you guys, I've managed to do it from safe mode with networking, i've been trying through command prompt :)
It's all good, version 9.0.203 installed 😊