ERA Agent crashing | Ubuntu 20.04.3

Hi 
The ERA Agent keeps popping a crash message when first login to Ubuntu. 
Kernel is 5.13.0.35

attached is the screenshot of the error. 

what's next? 
(Had issues previously with Secure boot and what not before it managed to work. but I still have this error.)

Thanks

screenshot_from_2022-03-15_17-23-02.png

• ESET Staff

Would it be possible to check there are any crash dump present in directory /var/opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Agent/Dumps (*.dmp files) and if so, provide them via PM for analysis? In case anonymous statistics are enabled for this device, it is possible that crash dumps were already processed, but we will need name of the file to pair it with this case. If so, name of the *.dmp file will be mentioned in trace.log of AGENT (even when default trace logging verbosity is set).
If providing such data is not possible, I would recommend to open standard support ticket, as we will definitely need more details.

Also are there any other symptoms, or AGENT crashes just during startup and it works normally afterwards? What versions is it actually?

Thanks for answering Martin

Unfortunately it's kinda late now for that, I will try to ask for dumps tomorrow from the user
we are talking about the latest agent version as of today. (9.0.14 something something) 

at first it didn't want to start or stop properly
now it crashes on startup, I think it is working fine after that (last I checked)

• ESET Moderators

Hello @avielc

as Martin mentioned

16 hours ago, MartinK said:

it is possible that crash dumps were already processed

so I guess they might have been deleted.

But if you have the submissions enabled, please share the 

16 hours ago, MartinK said:

name of the *.dmp file will be mentioned in trace.log of AGENT (even when default trace logging verbosity is set)

Peter