Problem AIO installer on Win 7

LesRMed

Trying to install (Cloud managed) EAV on a Win7 computer. The installation starts and I get the splash screen with the moving dots and then it just goes away. The ESET icon is still showing in the task bar. Initially, I see the install processes running in task manager, but then they just go away as well (even thought the ESET icon is still in the task bar). I'm at a loss. KB4474419 and KB4490628 are installed. No error message ever comes up and nothing in Event Viewer. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Is there a way to create an MSI installer through ESET? I used a 3rd party to create an MSI, but I don't trust it and it didn't work either.

Thank you @Marcos. That did allow me to install it. One more question though (sorry, I've never had to do one in this way), how can I manage from my cloud installation? Right not it's unmanaged and unlicensed.

• ESET Moderators
On 3/7/2022 at 4:20 PM, LesRMed said:

One more question though (sorry, I've never had to do one in this way), how can I manage from my cloud installation? Right not it's unmanaged and unlicensed.

Deploy the ESET management agent on the systems which you would like to manage.

In EPC create the agent installer and deploy it by preferred installation method.

https://help.eset.com/protect_cloud/en-US/manage_endpoint.html

https://help.eset.com/protect_cloud/en-US/fs_local_deployment_aio_create.html

Peter

I get the same thing that I did trying to install the original package. I get the ESET splash screen with the moving dots for a few seconds and then it just goes away, but the ESET icon is still showing in the task bar. Clicking it does nothing.