Linux Desktop Exceptions & Config

PodG
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi, i have EndPoint AntiVirus 8.1.5.0 installed on Ubuntu and need to set up some exceptions and change default actions on detection but cannot see any way of doing so - it was easy to do so in my previous version of ESET Nod32.  The only options I appear to have are:

• Admin
    • Update
    • Agent Synchronisation
    • About
  • Protection Status

I can't see any mention of policies or configuration etc anywhere, not in the desktop app or within my business account dashboard.

Can anyone give me an idea of how to setup exceptions (folders not to be scanned etc) and also how to alter the default actions when potential threats are detected?

Thanks

Thanks Marcos, is that via ESET Protect Cloud?  At the moment my business dashboard says I don't have any valid licenses for ESET Protect Cloud.

If not, how do I access ESET Protect? For info, we only have Linux laptops, no servers etc.  From what I can see, the ESET Protect download is only available for Windows servers???

Thanks

Edited by PodG

Sorted, didn't appreciate I had to install a central management console / solution.  Utilised an on-prem VM of PROTECT.  Now i just need to figure out how to apply folder excusions  in a policy, back to the forums and documentation I go ;)