Jump to content

Web Access Protection / URL Address Management - Unable to block any sites


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I'm unable to get site blocking to work. As far as I can tell all relevant settings are enabled. I did have the blocking working in the past and as far as I'm aware neither myself or anyone else has changed any settings, beyond the 'List Active' switch. 

Any ideas? Thanks!

 

 1.png.a2ad69b3f37adf21751e0242264805e6.png

2.thumb.png.0923b875cbe104a06769d1db69c20dd8.png

3.png.fe7fe27f08c65936b33865f2ba0ca2d2.png

4.png.f1af88b7f821379bb7c21003801d31cc.png

5.png.79c788e269e4642a168566b2fc71c488.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Marcos said:

*/*.exe worked for me and blocked the download from https://d3.7-zip.org/a/7z2107-x64.exe.

Yeah that has worked for me in the past, but not anymore.

I can even block a website by entering its URL into the list. No idea what's going on!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Marcos said:

Do you mean that the file is downloaded after clicking the url in my post? Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector from the machine.

Yeah, any URL I've tested (including the one you provided) will just start the download.

I'll run the log collector and get back to you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...