The Auto-lock feature is not supported on Android - detects ever changing Sim Card IDs

Pre Macro in September, 2021 : "The Auto-lock feature is not supported on Android 10 due to major changes in the OS. However, we plan to revamp it and make it work even with the latest version of Android." 

Any updates on a solution or will ESET never support Auto-Lock on Android? 

• Administrators

We've had a system in place that works also on Android 10. The question is if you're getting an error after enabling the auto-lock feature when we attempt to create a special contact (ESET******) on the SIM card. You should get an error if SIM contacts are full or if calling the API function fails. If that succeeds, the auto-lock feature should work.

Thank you Marcos for your reply.

For clarity, my phone is using Android 12 and when I turn "Auto-Lock" it locks almost immediately. When I look at Manage Trusted SIMS Cards I see one than more SIM CARD. No Errors. 

My initial post included a snippet was copied from an earlier thread; this snippet was meant for context but not details. 

I guess that you know this already but my phone has only the 1 SIM and it is the same SIM card that came with it when I received it. 

• Administrators

Please create a support ticket via the built-in form then. Support may request you to install SIM tool manager and provide a screenshot of the SIM Contact screen as well.