ESET NOD32 unattended (silent) supply license?

Adamcina

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible somehow to supply license key while unattended installing the EAV?
If matters, this is command that I am using:

eav_nt64.exe eav_nt64.exe --silent --accepteula --msi-property PRODUCTTYPE=eav PRODUCT_LANG=1033 PRODUCT_LANG_CODE=en-US

• Administrators

No, a license key cannot be entered via a command-line argument.

Automation is possible via dynamic groups in the case of business products managed remotely.

Thank you Marcos for a quick answer!
Could you please point me to some instructions or documents about Dynamic groups, I'm not sure what you mean by that.
We are Educational institution and have ESET NOD32 licenses, and we're interested in automation. Should we buy some additional product in order to automatically deploy licenses with our installations or something else?

• Administrators

If you have a license for 5 or more devices, it's most likely an ESET business product (ESET PROTECT Entry/Advanced/Complete) which also includes management via ESET PROTECT on-premise or ESET PROTECT cloud.

If you are not familiar with ESET PROTECT, you can start with https://help.eset.com/protect_admin/90/en-US/

By default, there are certain dynamic groups already created, one of them is "Not activated security products" which contain devices with the management agent installed and an ESET security product which is not activated yet. You can bind a software activation task to the dynamic group with the trigger "Joined dynamic group" so any new machine that falls into the group will perform a sw activation task automatically.

image.png