Dashboard is not reporting Windows updates available for WIN2016, WIN2019, and WIN2022 servers.

Dashboard is not reporting Windows updates available for WIN2016, WIN2019, and WIN2022 server systems.

I have logged onto over a dozen systems and they all have available security updates, none of these are being reported in ESET Protect(Business)

• ESET Staff

Hello @Kathleen Y

Can you please check, how are following two settings configured in your network? 

One is in "Windows Server Product" policy, and one is in "Management Agent" policy. 

Please also note, that the dashboard "ESET Applications" has nothing to do with operating system updates. 

agent update.jpg

server update.jpg

Hello,

I passed along the screen shot to my IT manager.  He asked the following :

Our policies are getting old

Our are current custom policies out of date?  Do we need to Update polices with each new version?

What is the best practice for policy management?

Our current policies for servers are set to notify on critical updates, Can we select more that one option in the drop down menu?

Eset Policy location.png

• ESET Insiders
4 hours ago, Kathleen Y said:

Hello,

I passed along the screen shot to my IT manager.  He asked the following :

Our policies are getting old

Our are current custom policies out of date?  Do we need to Update polices with each new version?

What is the best practice for policy management?

Our current policies for servers are set to notify on critical updates, Can we select more that one option in the drop down menu?

Eset Policy location.png

It is difficult to tell from your screenshot here.  Might be best to touch base with ESET support regarding this.  Everyone's environment is different.