ESET startet nicht mehr nach Rechner-Absturtz während Update (ESET no longer starts after a computer crash during the update)

Während einem Update ist mein Betriebssysten (Win10) eingefrohren. Nach dem ich durch abschalten und wieder einschalten den Rechner wieder hochgefahren habe wurde ESET nicht mehr neu gestartet.

Nach langen Versuchen ESET zu deinstallieren und löschen diverser Einträge in der Registry konnte ich dann eine ESET Installation wieder starten was dann aber auch irgendwann abgebrochen wurde. 

Fazit ich kann ESET nicht mehr installieren und somit auch nicht mehr nutzen.

Muss ich jetzt mein Betriebssystem neu aufsetzen damit ich ESET wieder installieren kann oder gibt es einen anderen Weg.

Ich würde mich über Tipps und Feedback freuen. Leider ist englisch ein Problem für mich da ich es nie gelernt habe und 1955 auch in der Schule noch nicht gelehrt wurde.

Machine translation:

My operating system (Win10) froze during an update. After I restarted the computer by switching it off and on again, ESET was no longer restarted.

After long attempts to uninstall ESET and delete various entries in the registry, I was able to start an ESET installation again, which was then canceled at some point.

Conclusion I can no longer install ESET and therefore no longer use it.

Do I have to set up my operating system again so that I can reinstall ESET or is there another way?

I would appreciate tips and feedback. Unfortunately, English is a problem for me because I never learned it and in 1955 it wasn't taught in school either.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to ESET startet nicht mehr nach Rechner-Absturtz während Update (ESET no longer starts after a computer crash during the update)
  • Administrators

First of all we kindly ask you to post in English since this is an English forum.

As for the issue, please run the ESET Uninstall tool in safe mode and then install v15 from scratch. Let us known if that resolves the issue.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, goofy said:

Entschuldigung, das ich nicht englisch mit ihnen kommunizieren kann. Ich bin 73 und habe es nie gelernt.

Gibt es ein deutsches Forum?

You can use a machine translator, e.g. https://translate.google.com if you don't speak English.

I somehow managed to delete the ESET folder and its contents. Various entries in the registry were also deleted. At some point I was able to start the downloaded version of ESET again, but this was then also cancelled. This is still the case today. What else can I do?

Thank you very much for the help. I was able to uninstall and reinstall the software. Now my Eset is running again. Thanks again.