This Software Make Your Computer Very Slow

Diay

I believe Eset's AV scan defaults are to scan on everything as noted in the below screen shot. So I would set MBAM real time to only scan upon execution.

post-6784-0-69165200-1469662042_thumb.png

I do not get it...

If ESET scans "on everything" (including "on execution" ) how setting MBAM to scan also "on execution" would avoid conflict?????

And I do not think you can choose on MBAM how to scan.

Yeah, appears MBAM Pro real time scanning has no user configurable setting in regards to scan type settings. So if performance problems surface when using both, best alternative would be to disable MBAM Pro's real time scan protection and use it as a secondary manual scanner.  

I personally will not use anything made by MBAM although I have multiple MBAM Pro lifetime licenses. The product does stuff I find very objectionable like full scans of my OS drive at boot time searching for pirated software and God knows what else.

Edited by itman

• 8 months later...

ESET causes problems with internet connection and slows download speed and slow systems generally.

I know this because when I uninstall ESET the problems immediately cease and my PC runs smoothly.

ESET causes too many computer problems and I regret purchasing the product.