Eset active despite its deactivation

Hello, I have Eset Internet Security version 15 on all my PCs except 1. I need to install software which is detected as false / positive. On the PC where there is no ESET, no worries, I deactivate the antivirus and everything works. On the other hand, on all those where there is Eset, he refuses to settle down. Even if I turn off Eset, it still detects this software. If I put this software as an exception, it is detected anyway (during installation it downloads files which should also be installed). In addition it deletes my executable and I have to copy it over and over again. Is there a way to completely disable Eset without uninstalling it?
Many thanks in advance for your help

• Administrators

First of all, we'd recommend consulting the detection with an ESET expert to make sure that it's safe to create a detection exclusion, especially if the files are not detected as potentially unwanted or unsafe.

That said, please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector for a start.

Hello, Thank you Marcos for the answer. As requested, I am attaching the logs for this day. I will try to be more specific (sorry, but my English is not very good). My application launches when I deactivate Eset, but it launches a powershell script that hi seems to contain a trojan and Eset blocks everything despite being stopped. I wish this script could do its job without getting blocked by eset. What option should I change in eset so that it is momentarily, truly and completely stopped.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

eis_logs.zip

Thanks yeoldfart,

I try your solution but problem remain.

Always this message even with Eset disabled. It looks like part of Eset is still active and I don't know how to turn it off.

Sorry message is in French. When i clic on "fichier" i just have "script"Capture.JPG.b04a6efef89d7adb41d233f671504f33.JPG