Recent issue probably following module update on Pre Release modules, bancking protection failled

• ESET Insiders

Just re downloaded a fresh copy, works here with Pre release updates B&PP module 1254, not sure what the current release is, I'll assume 1253.

2022-01-08 (1).png

• ESET Insiders

Even turning off secure all prowsers and just using FF that way still works.

Do you restart your computer after changing the settings?

2022-01-08 (3).png

yes, followed the kb , and it would not start even if i clicked on the ESET bpp shortcut from desktop, it worked up until recently,i had been using the pre-release for a while without issues, as a workaround to the module that causes video playback issues on some websites due to the scanning of certs or apps

• ESET Insiders

Sounds like you'll need to generate logs then and wait for one of the mods to have look at them.  I'd suggest logs fromm both BPP ,forr this issue, and from Internet protection for your video stuttering issue.

The Pre release module that will be passed to the regular update channel does fix the video playback issue, although  the scanning  of the cert or app will prevent steam client opening /updating  you have to select ignore  for it to work , But it's an improvement , I reverted to the regular update  channel and excluded Firefox from scanning ssl