Hint for renewing

Hello,

I currently use Nod32 for Linux at home. In a couple weeks I have to renew my subscription. According to what I am reading here, it will soon be no longer available. So, what solution do you offer ?

Thank you.

• Administrators

Please provide your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX. If you actually have a license for ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop and not for Windows products, it should have been already converted to a business license for Linux which would entitle you to use ESET Endpoint Security for Linux. Other than that, we do not currently offer any solution for Linux for home users.

12 hours ago, Marcos said:

Marcos,

The public key i gave you in a private message comes from "myeset.com". You say it is for windows but it protects 2 computers 1) a multi-boot linux/windows 2) a windows 10 laptop.

• Administrators

Yes but only users with a license for ESET NOD32 for Linux desktop were converted to Endpoint for Linux which is a product with a simple gui and basically no configuration options. As I wrote, currently we don't offer any Linux solution for home users.