Unable to upload profile image to website https://our.umbraco.com/

I have been unable to upload my profile image to the Umbraco CMS website forum.  I logged a call with them and they were able to upload the image that I wanted to upload.  Then - shortly after I installed Windows 11 on a VM I tried to upload an image and it uploaded immediately without any problem.  This was before I installed ESET internet security on the machine.  As soon as I installed ESET, it once again wouldn't allow me to upload an image.

When I try to upload an image, it shows me the dialog where I can select an image, it shows that it uploads the image on the progress bar, but the image doesn't change.  I need this to be resolved since I need to upload a new image to the website and I know there must be a better way than uninstalling ESET internet security altogether, upload the new image, and then install it again.

• Administrators

You wrote that you had had this issue before installing ESET. Does temporarily uninstalling ESET make a difference? If so, does the issue recur after installing ESET again?