Version 15.0.21.0

• ESET Insiders

I will think about it, because so far I am not convinced that the installation is damaged, because since others also have this error, I think more in the direction that the module has problems with some PC's.

• ESET Insiders
10 hours ago, Marcos said:

You should get an alert like this upon downloading CloudCar from hxxp://amtso.eicar.org/cloudcar.exe

image.png

That's strange. In the morning I could not get it blocked ( I tried multiple times), but ATM it is blocked. So it seems that there was some problem in the morning. Not very reassuring but it works now.

• ESET Insiders

Has to report something pleasing, since today the Live Grid goes again as if by magic, but my feeling apparently has not been deceived that it is due to Eset.

Live Grid.JPG

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, SlashRose said:

Has to report something pleasing, since today the Live Grid goes again as if by magic, but my feeling apparently has not been deceived that it is due to Eset.

Live Grid.JPG

Strange. It appears live grid was working to block stuff but the reputation side wasn't. I don't know if they use the same systems, severs etc.

I will state that LiveGrid Reputation data is basically worthless except for informational purposes. On that regard, it only shows usage data captured from other Eset user installations. If LiveGrid has a process listed as blacklisted, it wouldn't be allowed to run. Hence, it would not show in the Running Processes display.

Edited by itman

• ESET Insiders
22 hours ago, peteyt said:

Seltsam. Es scheint, dass das Live-Grid daran gearbeitet hat, Dinge zu blockieren, aber die Reputationsseite war es nicht. Ich weiß nicht, ob sie die gleichen Systeme, Server usw. verwenden.

Is exactly the same system and nothing has 
been changed about it. Why should the 
problem have been because LiveGrid is 
supposed to have blocked something, 
I don't think so.
Edited by SlashRose