Eset Mobile Security For Android Version 3.0.1022 Has Been Released On Amazon.com

• ESET Moderators

ESET Mobile Security for Android (Mobile Security & Antivirus) version 3.0.1022 is now available on the Amazon.com Appstore.

You can update your current version of ESET Mobile Security for Android for free by accepting the update from the Amazon Appstore.

Changelog

• Added: Anti-Theft portal integration on my.eset.com

For more information about the product, visit the ESET Mobile Security for Android product page or to check availability in your region, contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.

• ESET Moderators

Known Issues

• Anti-theft actions and notifications from my.eset.com are delayed on Kindle devices (for example, after marking a device as missing).

Solution: No further action is required by you. The action from my.eset.com will occur on the Kindle device after a delay that is typically under 20 minutes.

• On Kindle HDX devices (3rd Gen), selecting the option “Unknown sources” using the ESET Security Audit feature will redirect to an incorrect location in the device settings.

Solution: You can manually access the correct location by going to Settings > Applications.

• The latest version of ESET Mobile Security for Android does not support Kindle Fire (1st Gen).
Edited by foneil
1st known issue resolved

• 4 weeks later...
  • ESET Moderators

Known Issue Resolved

Anti-theft actions and notifications from my.eset.com are delayed on Kindle devices (for example, after marking a device as missing).

Solution: No further action is required by you. The action from my.eset.com will occur on the Kindle device after a delay that is typically under 20 minutes

This issue was caused by a third-party system incompatibility and has been resolved—no further action is required by users.

• foneil unpinned this topic