Skype Website certificate revoked

Hector Rangel

Hi all I have checked the following link from ESET and I have that same problem with the following link:

config.edge.skype.com

I do not understand why a service as recognized as Microsoft, ESET marks me that the certificate is revoked. Where can I find out more about this so that I don't keep getting this message?

Edited by Hector Rangel

6 hours ago, Hector Rangel said:

config.edge.skype.com

I do not understand why a service as recognized as Microsoft, ESET marks me that the certificate is revoked.

There's an issue with a certificate that this domain uses. The Azure cert. is not trusted: 

Eset_Quals.thumb.png.6ffb47ccfe4ea1b5d1b1c56ffd5c8ff9.png

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=config.edge.skype.com&s=13.107.42.16 .

I assume that is what Eset is detecting. However, QUALS gives the domain a grade of "B" which is acceptable.

Edited by itman

• Administrators

You can enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support, reproduce the detection, disable logging and collect logs with ESET Log Collector. When done, upload the generated archive here. It could be also that the SSL communication is intercepted and the certificate is replaced by another one which was revoked.

13 hours ago, Marcos said:

You can enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support, reproduce the detection, disable logging and collect logs with ESET Log Collector. When done, upload the generated archive here. It could be also that the SSL communication is intercepted and the certificate is replaced by another one which was revoked.

Hi Marcos, thank you very much by your answer. I'm trying to find the way to create a task in my Eset Protect Cloud to activate the logging in one computer in order to obtain the logs. That can is possible?

Best Regards.

There's also something strange going on with this Edge Skype domain per below screen shot. It's not accessible. Also turning off HTTPS only in Firefox makes no difference.

Eset_Skype.thumb.png.f80c54ebeba9d9e142eeb7441d93db18.png

7 minutes ago, itman said:

There's also something strange going on with this Edge Skype domain per below screen shot. It's not accessible. Also turning off HTTPS only in Firefox makes no difference.

Eset_Skype.thumb.png.f80c54ebeba9d9e142eeb7441d93db18.png

Hi Itman, It's weird i have the last W10 version with patches included. I don't know why ESET mark this site. Do you know any forum of Microsoft in order to report this?

4 minutes ago, Hector Rangel said:

Hi Itman, It's weird i have the last W10 version with patches included. I don't know why ESET mark this site. Do you know any forum of Microsoft in order to report this?

You can try TechNet.

2 minutes ago, itman said:

Confirmed is that config.edge.skype.com is only accessible via Edge browser: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/edge-configuration-and-experiments .

Thank's itman. So i need to able the logging in order to see what're happening with this site and EES.