eset protect dashboard AGENT is not working

i installed the update in esset managemnet web consol

and i need to add the computer to the management but when i install the agent .the computers are stay in the not managed area 

what i have to do ???

• Administrators

Please check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log on the client for possible connection issues. You can also post status.html here.

• Administrators

If agent installed on Ubuntu doesn't appear in the EP console, check /var/log/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Agent/status.html and trace.log for possible connection errors.

• ESET Staff

Unfortunately this one-click mechanisms is not available for ESET PROTECT components and so called "components upgrade task" has to be executed manually on such device to make it upgraded. Also note that this task will upgrade all ESET PROTECT components on the device - including AGENT itself. In case AGENT is already upgrade and this type of task was executed there, I would recommend to double check it has not failed - but it is possible AGENT was not upgraded, as we do not offer one-click upgrade for devices where server-based PROTECT components are present, due to possible impact it might have in case of failure.

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo again 

in my Lizenz mangment ..i find 26 computer 

but in the dachboard i have only 25 

how to find this extra device to delte it

thank you

2021-12-06_10h50_41.png

2021-12-06_10h50_32.png

• Administrators

Try to find the device that has not connected to ESET's licensing servers for a longer time via eba.eset.com and remove it.

• ESET Staff

Also, is there any "muted" device in ESET PROTECT? Devices that are "muted" via the context menu are not counted to the total in the ESET PROTECT Console.