Database cleanup failed on the following SQL error

Hello guys,

We've two customers that are facing the same issue with EEI. In Chile we changed the hour to summer but this change was made in September so I'm not sure if it's related or not but I remember that some time ago we reported a bug that was resolved in 1.5 and that time change was the cause.

The message we are getting now is this:

2021-11-05
started: 00:00, duration: 1 min

error: Database cleanup failed on the following SQL error: Sql error 1292. 22007 Incorrect datetime value: '2021-09-05 00:00:00' for column 'l_first_partition_until' at row 1. Failing statement: 'CALL procOnRotateEvent( UTC_TIMESTAMP(), ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)&#39

They're using 1.6.1755  and not all cleanup task fails, only some. And server has at least 100 GB of space.

image.png.23fd2efa865400e3e98394711916fbcf.png

Details:

EEI 1.6.1755 running in Server 2016 Standard. 

MySQL 5.7.35 running in the same server as EEI.

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz x8 | 24 GB RAM | At least 100 GB available on HDD.

Thank you.

Edited by Lockbits

• 2 months later...

Have you already checked the EEI server logs? Any additional details in these logs?

C:\ProgramData\ESET\EnterpriseInspector\server\logs

Do you also have enough disk space on de C drive? in some cases mysql will write temp data to that disk during purging (this can be changed in my.ini). If this is not the case, consider setting server Trace log verbosity to "Debug" under EEI server settings in the dashboard so you have more information in the server logs when the next purge fails.