ESET products - online purchase

bbahes

Hi,

Not sure if it's right forum, if not feel free to move it...

I'm considering license renewal as home user, however I don't see that ESET ever made online store for users in Croatia. Instead we are redirected to Croatian reseller from who we receive offer which we pay via normal banking account.

I won't go into prices of renewal, but does ESET consider making online purchase normal thing?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I will try to reach out to the Croatian partner to get an answer.

Regarding the licensing, pricing, and purchase we always recommend contacting the authorized distributor in your country since only they can answer specific questions.

• ESET Insiders
On 11/6/2021 at 11:21 AM, bbahes said:

Hello,

You can order renewal on https://nod32.hr/obnova

BTW, how come you have been waiting 15 days for an answer on this Forum while knowing that we reply in minutes when you contact us directly? As an old customer you have all our contact e-addresses.

BR

Tomo

10 minutes ago, PodrskaNORT said:

Hello,

You can order renewal on https://nod32.hr/obnova

BTW, how come you have been waiting 15 days for an answer on this Forum while knowing that we reply in minutes when you contact us directly? As an old customer you have all our contact e-addresses.

BR

Tomo

Hi Tomo,

Yes I had contact with your sales already.

The form just sends your team my order and I receive offer I can pay using bank account.

I was asking for renewal payments via VISA cards, Paypal...etc...

Boris.

PS. One benefit of this would be to auto charge my card when license is about to expire.

Edited by bbahes