Robin Williams :(

Arakasi

That's really sad. My sympathy for this...

But only as a notice I want to say that this has nothing to do with ESET.

Yeah, but mostly here is posted something about ESET too.

Because here is no "general discussion - ESET" part, the ESET related topics that can't get in the other forums (ESS/Nod32/...) are posted here.

Other forums have for this things a forum called "off-topic"...

• Former ESET Employees

He always made me laugh. Great acting range, and comedy came as naturally to him as breathing. As someone wrote, he could play any character in the world, but in the end he couldn't play just "Robin Williams." 

Depression is a real thing. It doesn't care who you are or what your status. Educating people about it and reaching out to those who suffer with it is important. Simply showing patience, kindness, and respect to everyone is even more important.

Sad to see him go. 

Yes indeed Arakasi, this was not expected. It gives a weird feeling as probably all of us think about funny things and smile when we think about some of the movies that we have seen with him, and not depression that was one of his life obstacles.

I have watched so many movies and clips of him and laughed until my eyes flood over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRie_cRxFfY

RIP Robin

Edit: well said dwomack!

Edited by SweX

• Most Valued Members

Robin Williams made my ribs hurt from laughter, now my heart hurts with sadness from his passing. RIP Mr. Williams

Its unfortunate news about his early stages of Parkinson's.

That is one terrible disease and no one should have to go through that.

Its degrading and such a dilapidation sickness, very bad the older you get.

Lucky enough Michael J Fox caught it at an early age and has been able to fight it and contribute to cures.

Other people are gone within a year of diagnosis.

I hope his (Robin's) funny shows and memories of happiness linger for everyone despite this outcome. ^_^

Its unfortunate news about his early stages of Parkinson's.

That is one terrible disease and no one should have to go through that.

Its degrading and such a dilapidation sickness, very bad the older you get.

Yes VERY terrible indeed, our former neighbour had parkinsons.  :(

So I am very glad for everyone like Michael J Fox that found out about it in the early stages.

Edited by SweX

He always made me laugh. Great acting range, and comedy came as naturally to him as breathing. As someone wrote, he could play any character in the world, but in the end he couldn't play just "Robin Williams." 

Depression is a real thing. It doesn't care who you are or what your status. Educating people about it and reaching out to those who suffer with it is important. Simply showing patience, kindness, and respect to everyone is even more important.

Sad to see him go.

"Na-Nu Na-Nu"

Well said dwomack. We used to watch him on TV in the 70's.

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mork_%26_Mindy

Very sad... :(..."Shazbot"

Edited by TomFace