Blocked webpage message customization

Cem GUNGOR
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hello,

I have to block the access to all Internet Web Page. I have done it by adding * to Web Access Protection section that block the access, and I have added whitelist too, and everything works fine.

The problem I have is that I would like to customize the alert message like on Web Filtering system.

I would like to change "The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content" to "This web page has been blocked by the Administrator. If you think that you need this web page please contact the Administrator by email with the reason and the link of the web page."

I have searched everywhere, but the only thing I have found is the Web Filtering message, but I can't block the access to the entire web site with the filter.

Thank you for your help.

• Administrators

You can customize only messages / warnings that are displayed when a user accesses a website on your own blacklist or if access to a website is blocked by Web Control, e.g. due to inappropriate / disallowed category.

And I would like to notice that when I try to select all the category when I try to make a groupe I can't save it, I need to uncheck at least 1 element of each category

• Administrators
  • Solution

You can customize only Web Control alerts:

image.png

And I would like to notice that when I try to select all the category when I try to make a groupe I can't save it, I need to uncheck at least 1 element of each category

This is a known bug, will be fixed automatically soon.