Dynamic Threat Defense not present ?

I have a policy that enables Dynamic Threat Defense on computers :

image.thumb.png.ddec443434cf7ca384c41a1024523fc5.png

But on the Endpoint, Dynamic Threat Defense is not visible in the settings nor seems activated. We have latest version of Endpoint Security (8.1.2037). I made a dynamic group for computers that reports EDTD license missing to activate it, but no computers pops in.

Has anything changed with the way EDTD must be activated ?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, karsayor said:

I made a dynamic group for computers that reports EDTD license missing to activate it, but no computers pops in.

What expressions did you create for the dynamic group? To my best knowledge, it's not possible to create such for computers with not activated EDTD; this should be improved in the future.

I'd send a product activation task with your EDTD license selected to all machines; those with already activated EDTD won't consume another seat.

With version 7 when EDTD was activated by policy without a license, it would then come with a warning. I then used this rule to catch & activate them 

image.thumb.png.1fcf3ff70a6a2109e57efb243fe466ad.png

This doesn't seem to work with latest version of Endpoint Security as long as EDTD licence is not activated on the device, it doesn't even show (and take policy into account) EDTD features in the settings.