Compatibility issues with windows 11

In the win11 environment, win logs often report errors.

Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\ESET\ESET Security\eamsi.dll because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

And this:

The process "\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\svchost.exe" (PID 6664) was unable to load the non-Microsoft signed binary "\Program Files\ESET\ESET Security\eamsi.dll".

• Administrators

These errors related to eamsi.dll are ok, you should ignore them. The thing is that virtually only MS-signed dlls can be injected into critical system processes. It's not new to Windows 11.

Thank you for your answer.

I was concerned that the error would affect the effectiveness of the antivirus check.

I wasn't too concerned about the exceptions recorded in the windows log before

1 hour ago, tomsomebody said:

I was concerned that the error would affect the effectiveness of the antivirus check.

Refer to the below Process Explorer screen shot. You will observe that Eset's eamsi.dll is injected into every process where Windows amsi.dll is injected into.

Eset_AMSI.thumb.png.08bf17db317998590d578597de482363.png