Forward Ports Battle.net - Eset Smart Security

Go to solution Solved by Faraways,

The ports to forward on applications to make 'world of warcraft' work are on the sites below

>> https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/firewall-proxy-router-and-port-configuration

>> hxxp://portforward.com/cports.htm (scroll to 'world of warcraft')

How to enable ports for each of the application files given to make it work; I can add them but...  *in* and/or *out* and *local* or *remote*? Im not sure about that. Don't want to enable more than necessary ;)

thanks

--------

no trouble to open the needed ports in the router

Edited by Faraways

99% of the time it's not your software firewall causing the issue. It's your hardware firewall. I play WOW and other games with no issues. You may need to port forward your router not Eset. What kind of issues are you having?

• Solution

@Arakasi  I have deleted old warcraft port forwarding in ESET put it to interactive and started playing. Few ports are forwarded now and I have had no issues with portforwarding yet. :huh:  Btw playing the the beta (draenor) besides the regular game. Seems it's 'working like intended' (blizzard™) for now. 

@Labview707 At the moment everything seems to be working and I dont want to change a winning team (yet). When more trouble pops I will return here and ask for some more help..

Thanks for replies!

cheers

Far