Upgrading ESET Internet Security

Hello,

I'm currently using ESET Internet Security with a 3 years key (ending in 2024); but I'm very interested by the new feature "ESET LiveGuard protection". Alas this feature is only available with ESET Smart Security Premium.

My question : is it possible to chnage my subscription ? (ESET Internet Security >>> ESET Smart Security Premium)

• Administrators

You would need to upgrade to ESET Smart Security Premium for a small amount of fee.

If you want to trial ESSP, temporarily uninstall EIS, then install ESSP and activate a trial license. If you then decide to go back to EIS, uninstall ESSP, install EIS and activate it using your current license key.

17 hours ago, Marcos said:

You would need to upgrade to ESET Smart Security Premium for a small amount of fee.

Are you sure this is possible in every country where eset has an authorized reseller pathner? I asked Eset Indonesia and they said I have to buy a new license for ESSP haha.  My EIS license is still until December-2023. Hell ya!

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Mr_Frog said:

Are you sure this is possible in every country where eset has an authorized reseller pathner? I asked Eset Indonesia and they said I have to buy a new license for ESSP haha.  My EIS license is still until December-2023. Hell ya!

I have contacted the channel manager for the APAC region regarding this. Upgrading your EIS license to ESSP should be possible. Either the distributor will contact you or I will keep you updated if the distributor writes me.

• 2 months later...
On 10/21/2021 at 3:17 PM, Marcos said:

I have contacted the channel manager for the APAC region regarding this. Upgrading your EIS license to ESSP should be possible. Either the distributor will contact you or I will keep you updated if the distributor writes me.

Just LOL @Marcos. I decided to post here what ESET Indonesia told to me about upgrade. You said it's posible, but ESET Indonesia said impossible LOL.

Screenshot_20220101-122452_Telegram.thumb.jpg.9a4be153b765a85e5aad6b3713b4942a.jpg

Me:

---------------- 

Halo, Selamat sore...

Apakah bisa license EIS yang sekarang saya pakai diupgrade ke ESSP?

ESET ID:

---------------------

hallo selamat sore, untuk lisensi tersebut tidak dapat diupgrade, silakan melakukan pembelian baru produk ESET Smart Security Premium. 

Untuk link pembelian silakan klik : www.tokoeset.com 

ss218

Me:

--------------------------

I forwarded this link:

ESET ID:

--------------------

Kami informasikan untuk setiap distributor memiliki regulasi yang berbeda dan untuk pemebelian Eset Indonesia, produk yang sudah dibeli karena alasan apapun tidak dapat ditukar dan/atau dikembalikan.

ss261

Me:

-------------

Saya pikir itu bukan ditukar atau dikembalikan, tapi diupgrade.

ESET ID:

--------------

Kami informasikan, untuk proses upgrade tersebut akan mengganti/menukar lisensi lama dengan linsensi baru.

ss261

Are you kidding me! Haha

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...