Upgrading ESET Internet Security

Hello,

I'm currently using ESET Internet Security with a 3 years key (ending in 2024); but I'm very interested by the new feature "ESET LiveGuard protection". Alas this feature is only available with ESET Smart Security Premium.

My question : is it possible to chnage my subscription ? (ESET Internet Security >>> ESET Smart Security Premium)

• Administrators

You would need to upgrade to ESET Smart Security Premium for a small amount of fee.

If you want to trial ESSP, temporarily uninstall EIS, then install ESSP and activate a trial license. If you then decide to go back to EIS, uninstall ESSP, install EIS and activate it using your current license key.

17 hours ago, Marcos said:

You would need to upgrade to ESET Smart Security Premium for a small amount of fee.

Are you sure this is possible in every country where eset has an authorized reseller pathner? I asked Eset Indonesia and they said I have to buy a new license for ESSP haha.  My EIS license is still until December-2023. Hell ya!

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Mr_Frog said:

Are you sure this is possible in every country where eset has an authorized reseller pathner? I asked Eset Indonesia and they said I have to buy a new license for ESSP haha.  My EIS license is still until December-2023. Hell ya!

I have contacted the channel manager for the APAC region regarding this. Upgrading your EIS license to ESSP should be possible. Either the distributor will contact you or I will keep you updated if the distributor writes me.