Can ESET mobile security remove keyloggers from android?

Guest John Doe

Does the ESET anti-virus software remove keyloggers from android? and if so with what degree of certainty (what % out of 100%) I discovered this can be a common issue with android and so I wanted to ask this question before buying.

• Administrators

If an application is detected as a threat no matter whether it's keylogger or another threat, it's removed or you are advised to disable it, if pre-installed.

• Most Valued Members
On 10/16/2021 at 9:02 PM, Guest John Doe said:

Does the ESET anti-virus software remove keyloggers from android? and if so with what degree of certainty (what % out of 100%) I discovered this can be a common issue with android and so I wanted to ask this question before buying.

I should add that no AV can ever guarantee 100 percent. Think of it like a vaccine for real viruses, there's always a risk of something not working, being missed etc.

Generally though most AVs will pick up most stuff and the more advanced threat actors tend to target high profile users and businesses.

Eset is a great AV and as long as you follow safe procedures like sticking to safe sites etc. You'll be fine