JUST PAID FOR MY NEW LICENCE + YET CANNOT PRINT OFF LICENCE?

Guest David Austin

Hi

I paid £41.91 on the 10th OCT to renew my licence.  No problem!  

However, I can see no way of printing off my licence!?

In addition, I notice that my account has 2 different saved names for my PC?  I need to delete one, and keep the PC name that I have paid licence for? 

There is no one at all to help?  So Customer Service is non existent!  Frankly, it's terrible!

I look forward to finding out if I can resolve these issues.

Best regards,

David

• Administrators

Hello,

According to this quick question subforum rules, it is necessary to sign up for this ESET forum. Without that we have no information how to identify you as our customer:

4, Ask only simple questions. If you want to report an issue, inquire about your license, etc., create a forum account first. This forum is not intended for lengthy discussions.

Anyways, it appears that you are from UK. What do you mean by printing off the license? You didn't receive an email with your license key or invoice that you could print? License renewal is seamless; you just pay and the product continues to update and protect you for another one or two years.

As for different names for your PC, do you see this in the license manager at my.eset.com? What is your public license ID? (XXX-XXX-XXX)

As for the issue receiving a response from customer care, did you contact ESET UK? Did you fill in a contact form or tried to call them?