My eset] License transfer

efafa

• Administrators

You license is not bound to you my.eset.com account but to the email address that you used for purchase. Perhaps you could explain in more detail what you would like to achieve. Did you create a new my.eset.com account and want to manage your license there?

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

You license is not bound to you my.eset.com account but to the email address that you used for purchase. Perhaps you could explain in more detail what you would like to achieve. Did you create a new my.eset.com account and want to manage your license there?

Hi, thanks for your swift reply. Yes i want to change the email address associated to it, how can i transfer it? 

On 10/11/2021 at 3:27 PM, Marcos said:

You must contact the seller / distributor from whom you purchased the license to change your registration email.

It's myself, but i use a different email address, what are the steps to transfer the license?! 

On 10/14/2021 at 7:41 AM, Marcos said:

Please see my answer above if you want to change your license registration email address.

No possible like before to transfer it myself? 

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, efafa said:

No possible like before to transfer it myself? 

It has never been possible to change the registration email address by users themselves without contacting the seller of the license.