Azure File Sync with ESET - 8.0.12003.0

We're moving a file server to the cloud and as recommended by Microsoft, the antivirus must have the option to do not read file with specific attribute, as mention below.

Quote from Microsoft:
"-Antivirus

Because antivirus works by scanning files for known malicious code, an antivirus product might cause the recall of tiered files, resulting in high egress charges. In versions 4.0 and above of the Azure File Sync agent, tiered files have the secure Windows attribute FILE_ATTRIBUTE_RECALL_ON_DATA_ACCESS set. We recommend consulting with your software vendor to learn how to configure their solution to skip reading files with this attribute set (many do it automatically)."
source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/file-sync/file-sync-planning

Does anyone use uses ESET in this kind of environment?
Could someone from ESET support confirm that if ESET is compatible?

*Server Win2019 - 1809 / ESET 8.0.12003.0

Thanks and regards

• Administrators

As I wrote, it's tracked as a wish from a partner. No decisions about implementation have been made yet. I'd recommend contacting your local ESET distributor who can then request the feature from ESET HQ. The more users request it, the higher chance it will be considered for implementation.

• Administrators

I stand corrected. FILE_ATTRIBUTE_RECALL_ON_DATA_ACCESS is already supported by the on-demand scanner. There is no setting for that and tiered files with the said attribute are automatically omitted from scan.