ESET Internet Security scanning progress seems like stuck during a computer scan (registry machine)

Recently I make Computer Scan and scanning running the progress, however ESET Internet Security seems like stacked in scanning progress, it is already 35 minutes and the objects scan stacked in 1461objects during scan the Registry as per screen shot attached.

Please advise is it normal, how to fix this phenomenon?

Awaiting the advise.

Thanks 

Report to ESET.jpg

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, HANDJOJO said:

Recently I make Computer Scan and scanning running the progress, however ESET Internet Security seems like stacked in scanning progress, it is already 35 minutes and the objects scan stacked in 1461objects during scan the Registry as per screen shot attached.

Please advise is it normal, how to fix this phenomenon?

Awaiting the advise.

Thanks 

Report to ESET.jpg

After a certain point , it will eventually update the Objects Scanned numbers and start scanning more like what you could see like in real-time , sometimes it would get stuck on some place and not change the number or the scanned location , but after it will , It happened to me few times.

• Administrators

Did you run an In-depth scan or disable smart optimization? In such case a complete scan of the registry and WMI is performed which may take dozens of minutes. If you run "Scan your computer" or a custom scan with smart optimization enabled, the scan of the registry/WMI should be completed in a couple of minutes.

• Marcos changed the title to ESET Internet Security scanning progress seems like stuck during a computer scan (registry machine)
15 hours ago, Marcos said:

Did you run an In-depth scan or disable smart optimization? In such case a complete scan of the registry and WMI is performed which may take dozens of minutes. If you run "Scan your computer" or a custom scan with smart optimization enabled, the scan of the registry/WMI should be completed in a couple of minutes.

I run the  Computer Scan, yes it is the scan finish in a couple of minutes. Thanks for the explanation.

15 hours ago, Nightowl said:

After a certain point , it will eventually update the Objects Scanned numbers and start scanning more like what you could see like in real-time , sometimes it would get stuck on some place and not change the number or the scanned location , but after it will , It happened to me few times.

Ye it is need couple of minutes to finish it. Thanks for sharing the information.