How is remove virus/malvare

Filani
Go to solution Solved by Filani,

• Administrators

If the website in question is accessed right after you launch Chrome, most likely you have an extension installed which tries to connect there. Try disabling all extensions and re-enable one-by-one until you narrow it down. Also make sure that you have syncing disabled in Chrome, otherwise the extension will be installed each time you launch Chrome.

On 9/28/2021 at 3:57 PM, Marcos said:

If the website in question is accessed right after you launch Chrome, most likely you have an extension installed which tries to connect there. Try disabling all extensions and re-enable one-by-one until you narrow it down. Also make sure that you have syncing disabled in Chrome, otherwise the extension will be installed each time you launch Chrome.

I have deactivated all extensions but it is still appearing? 

• Administrators

The case will probably need a deeper investigation and possibly also a remote session will be required. Please contact your local ESET distributor for assistance if you have an ESET license purchased.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

The case will probably need a deeper investigation and possibly also a remote session will be required. Please contact your local ESET distributor for assistance if you have an ESET license purchased.

No, I do not have a license.

If I buy a license, is this virus deleted?

• Administrators

Maybe it's just that you enabled notifications from that website.  I would open Site settings in Chrome, find the website in the list and check if it has notifications enabled.

• Solution
On 9/29/2021 at 7:45 PM, Marcos said:

Maybe it's just that you enabled notifications from that website.  I would open Site settings in Chrome, find the website in the list and check if it has notifications enabled.

The problem seems to me to have been solved, I did the chrome reset and it is no longer showing up. Thank you