My Smart Nod32 Is Activated But I Cant Update It

hi there

i am new here

i have a problem with my nod32 smart security 7

my activation is activated(i posted the picture of help and suport part of my eset)post-4828-0-08020600-1407249160_thumb.jpg

but when i want update my eset i have invalid user name and password error(i have sent a picture of it)post-4828-0-27923000-1407250245_thumb.jpg

i have tries all solution on net

1.clear user name and re enter the correct user name

2.set setting on default and revert all setting and clear update cache and set on use no proxy and restart

but no useful anymore

please help me

thank u so much

• ESET Staff

Hi,

Please make sure you enter your username and password EXACTLY as its printed in your email, taking "careful" note of capitilization and numbers 0 vx O, try copy and paste as long as you make sure you do not grab any extra spaces at the end of the username OR password.

• Administrators

unfortunatly

no one help me!

no solution recieved!

The solution was given above. You didn't transcribe the username/password correctly as you received them by email.

unfortunatly

no one help me!

no solution recieved!

The solution was given above. You didn't transcribe the username/password correctly as you received them by email.

Yeah you're right.

A username for the license never begins with ESS. every time it begins with EAV!

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

ESET does not sell or otherwise do business in Iran, so this is likely why the activation is failing.

I would suggest you contact whomever sold you the software and arrange to get a refund.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Haha once again, ESET is clearly popular over there  ;)  

I could have linked to your post explaining the situation if I saw where he was from

but only mods can see that afaik. :D  

Edited by SweX

but only mods can see that

But you not have to be a mod to get this out. I was just as stupid as you - look at his username!

Edited by rugk

but only mods can see that

But you haven't been a mod to get this out. I was just as stupid as you - look at his username!

Yes I don't what it says!

The only way to find out would be to copy his username to google translate and click "identify language" to get a clue.

Sorry, but what??

The only way to find out would be to copy his username to google translate and click "identify language" to get a clue.

If you can't speak the language (  ;)  ) then yes! By me it works.

Sorry, but what??

Hmmm....if I don't know the language in question then I obviously don't know what it says....vad jag säger nu det vet inte du.  :rolleyes:

Sorry, but what??

Hmmm....if I don't know the language in question then I obviously don't know what it says....vad jag säger nu det vet inte du.  :rolleyes:

Sehr sehr witzig! Wirklich!

Aber du hast wohl die "Macht" einiger Online-Dienste vergessen... :D

jaja, Wirklich wirklich ein Swexzig Witz.

No, but it simply didn't cross my mind to use them at that point in time.  :)

No more Witz's to stay on topic.

92d7f27f0591648b0125df3e8cc907aa
921dd2f32e80446a989446c6e529a602
1c4b04c727128b0511217e67e7f84edd
bca8dc519095997139e4e0267a02137f
1a4e7bc28521354d809439409902f631

Blowfish

My swedish friend is the key !

Edited by Arakasi

I can't solve this...  I tried it with a tool from webnet77.com and a few other tools but it don't worked...

Edited by rugk

Its alright.

Cryptology gets waaaay more involved, then that simple string.

You can even convert the text to ascii and then reverse the string followed by encrypting the converted string, followed by another reverse and then converted to hexadecimal. :)

Deeep :ph34r:

If you can find a blowfish decrypter online , the key or password to de-encrypt would be "Swex"

Back on topic now..... ;)

You can even convert the text to ascii and then reverse the string followed by encrypting the converted string, followed by another reverse and then converted to hexadecimal. :)

I hoped you don't made it such difficult!

If you can find a blowfish decrypter online , the key or password to de-encrypt would be "Swex"

Yeah, that I have also understood! :rolleyes:

And I found a decrypter online like I said...

• 1 year later...

Guys, i have this same problem over & over again, Lebanon is a supported country with ESET, i got a User Name & Password for ESET Smart Security activated until April 06, 2017, & it just keeps poping up this updating error with the User Name & Password window. I cleared & retyped million times & still the same, i even copied the User Name & Password from my email which is the best way to not mistype any letter or number, still the same, & i uninstalled & installed all kind of ESET versions like EAV 8, 9 & ESS 8, 9 & still the same. please help 

• Administrators

Guys, i have this same problem over & over again, Lebanon is a supported country with ESET, i got a User Name & Password for ESET Smart Security activated until April 06, 2017, & it just keeps poping up this updating error with the User Name & Password window. I cleared & retyped million times & still the same, i even copied the User Name & Password from my email which is the best way to not mistype any letter or number, still the same, & i uninstalled & installed all kind of ESET versions like EAV 8, 9 & ESS 8, 9 & still the same. please help 

You have posted in a quite old topic pertaining to v7. Have you tried reaching out to your local customer care to check your license status and logs from your ESET product?