How do I do clean uninstall of Eset pro?

I can still see eset dameon runs in the backgroun though it is uninstalled from the apps and the mac is rebooted.

How do I stop this service because it eats cpu usage and memory595516814_Screenshot2021-09-21at09_43_16.thumb.png.d6be0527e5f1ebc25e9784e4ecc85a84.png

• Administrators

Looks like ESET is still installed. Run the installer again and choose to uninstall the product, or reinstall the product first, then run the installer again and choose to uninstall it.

• Administrators

Please download the installer from ESET's website and run it. If it offers you to uninstall the product, uninstall it, otherwise reinstall it first and then uninstall it.

27 minutes ago, mybtest said:

I can still see eset dameon runs in the backgroun though it is uninstalled from the apps and the mac is rebooted.

How do I stop this service because it eats cpu usage and memory595516814_Screenshot2021-09-21at09_43_16.thumb.png.d6be0527e5f1ebc25e9784e4ecc85a84.png

24 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Looks like ESET is still installed. Run the installer again and choose to uninstall the product, or reinstall the product first, then run the installer again and choose to uninstall it.

As you can see in my recent screenshot i reinstalled it now but there is on uninstall option available in your product. 

Can you tell me where does it supposed to appear?  It is not in preference as per my screenshot above