How do i turn off auto renewal?!

I need to turn off auto renewal to my subscription, but funny thing is there isnt one! the guides laid out by ESET say to "Access your account settings from the US eStore My Account or Canada eStore My Account and next to the license you want to turn off Subscriptions, click Turn off auto-pay."  its not there... someone in another, now closed, forum post said to contact customer care... where??? there's no contact links for support... and no one answers the phone. why tell us there's a way to stop a subscription, if it doesnt exist? can ANYONE help?

• Administrators

For contact information please visit https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/:

Call: +1 (844) 824-3738 in San Diego, CA USA; press 1 for questions about ESET products or assistance with credit card payments. Available Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time [GMT-8]

1 hour ago, Lunchbox151 said:

its not there... someone in another, now closed, forum post said to contact customer care... where??? there's no contact links for support... and no one answers the phone. why tell us there's a way to stop a subscription, if it doesnt exist? can ANYONE help?

Tip - if you delete your credit card info in your US eStore account, there is no way for Eset to perform an auto-renewal.

• 2 months later...

I'm about to ask for a refund because they are making it almost impossible to cancel auto pay.  I do IT support for the last 20 years in our community and I believe this nonsense will force me to recommend other companies! 

I finally made the change by responding to email "change password" link (used the same one). I was finally able to get to the right place. Should be able to do this MUCH easier!