Jump to content

Eset protect no updating newly registered clients


Zahid Mahmood
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

Please check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log on a client that is not connecting to ESET PROTECT. You can post status.html here with sensitive data blurred.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log on a client that is not connecting to ESET PROTECT. You can post status.html here with sensitive data blurred.

 

status.jpg

trace.log

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Looks like you have agent configured to connect to localhost but there are problems connecting to 10.16.2.100.8 logged.

Is the ESET security product installed on the same machine as the ESET PROTECT server? Is its IP address 10.16.2.100.8?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Marcos said:

Looks like you have agent configured to connect to localhost but there are problems connecting to 10.16.2.100.8 logged.

Is the ESET security product installed on the same machine as the ESET PROTECT server? Is its IP address 10.16.2.100.8?

my eset server ip is 10.16.100.8, using same package configure 58 clients but suddenly its stopped working. even the clients which are not appearing updating through server regularly using eset protect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Zahid Mahmood said:

my eset server ip is 10.16.100.8, using same package configure 58 clients but suddenly its stopped working. even the clients which are not appearing updating through server regularly using eset protect.

eset protct server ip is 10.16.100.8

logs collection from 10.16.10.111

these are 2 different machines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

The agent log states that the remote server is localhost so it attempts to connect to the ESET PROTECT server on the same machine. Try re-installing the agent and specify a correct IP address of the server.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ESET Staff

hi,

In the EBA portal, look for under 1 name 2 or more listed computers, deactivate all who doesn't have the green "ok" tick. That should lower your seats to the correct number.

In the other hand, If the computers ESET Agent reported previously "ok", you can send a "installation Agent task" but remember to always mention the IP of the "ESET Protect".

Let us know how goes your case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...