Smart Security Activation Key

My ESET licence recently ran out so I had to purchase another one. I got an email from Pro1, the Australian reseller offering to renew with them, so I purchased the renewal and was sent an activation key. In the email, it says to go to the setup tab and click the "product activation link". I can't find this link anywhere and I'm not sure how to go about renewing my product now that I've paid for it. 

Is anyone able to help or point me in the right direction? Please let me know if you need any clarification.

Here is where you can enter your license data: (there are several ways)

post-3952-0-57365100-1407070027_thumb.pngpost-3952-0-57243900-1407070109_thumb.png

Or follow this knowledgebase article:

How do I enter my Username and Password to activate ESET Smart Security/ESET NOD32 Antivirus?

See also:

Edited by rugk

• 2 weeks later...

There are also some other interesting websites operated by ESET, such as hxxp://www.goexplore.net or hxxp://www.welivesecurity.com. Hope you'll find a lot of interesting articles there :)

WOW - cool and thanks for the tip.

I actually took the liberty, to add some information about https://socialmediascanner.eset.com/ on my blog.

I made this in danish as I believe there are many out there, who could use this feature and they need to know about it.

The actual content I made is located here

If it's against the Eset's Policy - I will of course remove the link above or modify the content on the blog, to live up to the expectations if needed.

I also made a reference to this awesome video made by Eset:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nDvXkQl_uU

It's so cool!

@nyttigbras

Thanks for your praise and it's nice that my signature helped you.

And I think you are of course allowed to write this blog post about the Social Media Scanner. As far as I can speak for ESET it is also very nice of you, because you made it acquainted.

@nyttigbras

Thanks for your praise and it's nice that my signature helped you.

And I think you are of course allowed to write this blog post about the Social Media Scanner. As far as I can speak for ESET it is also very nice of you, because you made it acquainted.

@rugk

You are most welcome, and many thanks for your reply.

Absolutely, I think it's important to spread the word - and as mentioned, I was not aware of this Social Scanner Feature, before I looked at your signature.

I have used Eset for years - And I think there are many out there (Denmark) who currently are unaware of the amazing features and stability this software offers.

So as an Eset fan, I feel obligated to be involved and help with spreading the word;)