Windows 11 pro with ESET

Guys, I'm using Windows 11 Final as you can see in the image below:

image.thumb.png.8474944eb5511ff37adcbb6a731be8af.png

My question is whether the version of eset 14.2.24.0 is compatible with the new version of windows 11?
Will I have problems because ESET is only compatible with windows 10 so far.

• Administrators

All ESET's products compatible with Windows 10 are also compatible with the version of Windows 11 which is about to be released. This may not be true for future versions of Windows 11, however.

• 3 weeks later...

My experience so far with Windows 11 is that Eset Endpoint Security 8.1 is NOT compatible with windows 11.  My CPU is pegged at 100% since installing.  The services are Eset Firewall Helper and Eset Service.  We have tried disabling the Eset Firewall and it made no change

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MattNZ said:

My experience so far with Windows 11 is that Eset Endpoint Security 8.1 is NOT compatible with windows 11.  My CPU is pegged at 100% since installing.  The services are Eset Firewall Helper and Eset Service.  We have tried disabling the Eset Firewall and it made no change

Please continue as follows:
- reproduce the issue with high CPU utlitization
- enable advanced operating system logging under Tools -> Diagnostics
- after 3-5 minutes disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the generated archive to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

Also please note that you didn't post to a correct subforum. We kindly ask to report issues re. Endpoint in the Endpoint subforum: https://forum.eset.com/forum/34-eset-endpoint-products/

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 11:24 PM, MattNZ said:

My ESET Service CPU is much higher as well since upgrading. Same two services.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, JoeInTheMW said:

My ESET Service CPU is much higher as well since upgrading. Same two services.

Please provide logs as per the instructions in the above post.

• Administrators

We kindly ask you to create separate topics for issues regardless of the version of Windows. However, when reporting issues please include the complete OS version. If it's an insider build, please state it as well.

In Version DEV 22471.1000 there is no browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox) starting anymore as long Eset is installed.

Are you referring to a secure browser? Do you have the option "Secure all browsers" disabled in the Bank and payment protection setup?

• Administrators
5 hours ago, r1man said:

@Marcos Dear Marcos, will the next update for ESET IS, bring the rounded corners to match with Windows 11? Thank you.

Probably not, I don't think that the HTML engine that ESET's gui as well as many other products' and some other AVs' gui is based on supports rounded corners on Windows 11.

May have been covered elsewhere but I have a system running ESET IS under Win 10, and that has updated to 15.0.16.0, whilst another system running ESET IS under Win 11 is still only on v14...and there seems to be no way to force the update, as when I go onto the ESET site and look at what is available to download it is still on v14.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks, Baldrick

20 hours ago, Marcos said:

V15 has not been released yet and is currently available on the pre-release channel only.

Thanks for clarifying, Marcos...much appreciated.

I am  not sure how my Win11 instance managed to get onto the pre-release channel but regardless I am happy to be on that as I enjoy/am set up for beta-related activities, and have done so for other vendors in the past.

Regards, Baldrick