update interval Eset on android

Hello,

I have installed Eset Mobile Security on my Samsung S21+. I have no idea the time between updates. But sometimes if i update manually, i see that the database version is a few numbers futher. Is there an option to let Eset update every hour? Becourse the dtabase update is there for a reason, and i think i'm better protected if my phone download all updates.

• Most Valued Members
14 hours ago, Glassertje said:

Hello,

I have installed Eset Mobile Security on my Samsung S21+. I have no idea the time between updates. But sometimes if i update manually, i see that the database version is a few numbers futher. Is there an option to let Eset update every hour? Becourse the dtabase update is there for a reason, and i think i'm better protected if my phone download all updates.

Did you pay for the pro version? I think from what I recall automatically updates only come with the paid pro version and the free version requires the user to update manually 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, Glassertje said:

I thought this is the Eset support forum?

Hi yeah it is a support forum but the best support is still creating a support ticket. That will always get answered. I think there is a support area within the android app which might be handy