Spammers Address Added To Blacklist And Still Getting Spam.

Not really looking for troubleshooting help here but maybe a solid response I can provide customers of mine that use Smart Security and our Spam Integration into either Outlook or Thunderbird. I know that email accounts get hacked and this can cause it but are there other reasons?  Once you are in a Spammers database are you there forever?  Even if you add the email in blacklist and do Whole Domain and Lower level domain the spam still comes in from the same Spammer? Is there a good explanation for this? 

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.

Spammers use programs and web apps to spam and the users and passwords of the addresses are static and set inside.

They simply need to reset their password to end the spamming.

Spammers use programs and web apps to spam and the users and passwords of the addresses are static and set inside.

I have had customers change their passwords and the spamming continues.

Then they should scan their computer and other devices where they login to their e-mail-account. Maybe there's a keylogger on their system.

And after this they should change their password again.

Also a good way to secure their e-mail account is to use two factor authentication (if it's available in their e-mail-account).

Because they still have malware on their computers and the apps and attackers just use the new credentials that they changed them to.

If they are your customers, you need to clean their machines properly or refer them to a malware removal expert.