Eset antivirus nod32

Garth Jooste

Hi guys

I recently bought licenses from an reseller. After installation and activation, the computers are still showing that I am running the trial version, but have 520days until trial expires. 

Can you please assist?

Regards,

Garth

Contact Eset in South Africa: https://www.eset.com/za/about/contact/ in regards as to if the reseller you purchased your Eset licenses is an authorized reseller. If the reseller is not an authorized one, you may have been a victim of a fraudulent Eset puchase. You can also explain your current license purchase situation with Eset SA.

Edited by itman

• Administrators

You can also post your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX here so that I can check your license details.

1 hour ago, itman said:

Contact Eset in South Africa: https://www.eset.com/za/about/contact/ in regards as to if the reseller you purchased your Eset licenses is an authorized reseller. If the reseller is not an authorized one, you may have been a victim of a fraudulent Eset puchase. You can also explain your current license purchase situation with Eset SA.

Thank you very much. I have contacted them.

1 hour ago, itman said:

53 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You can also post your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX here so that I can check your license details.

I do not understand what the public license ID is. I'm  new to Eset.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Garth Jooste said:

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX i guess?

This is your private license key, do not post it publicly. However, you can send it to me in a private message.

37 minutes ago, Garth Jooste said:

I do not understand what the public license ID is. I'm  new to Eset.

See below screen shot for the location of your public license ID:

Eset_Public.thumb.png.a83e3dde2c38e446683266668322d8b7.png

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, ralizop said:

i dont know where to to find my public license ID, i've bought it from a local store and now i don't have its packet to check stickers. techzpod mobdro

Refer to my above posting on how Eset Public License Id can be determined via the Eset GUI from the Help and Support section.