ACT.33 Problem activating after working for 3 months

Slivko
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Activation Case issue: Activation error Country: Slovenia Subject: activation error ACT.33

User wrote: Hi i bought a code for ESET Antivirus at "https://www.kinguin.net/" code worked for 3 months, now i get a error ACT.33 They say i have to contact you for the solution, because its not their fault that the code stopped working. How can i solve this problem.

I can send you the code in PM Thank you. Version: 14.x Product: ESET NOD32 Antivirus

Regards

1 hour ago, Slivko said:

User wrote: Hi i bought a code for ESET Antivirus at "https://www.kinguin.net/" code worked for 3 months, now i get a error ACT.33 They say i have to contact you for the solution, because its not their fault that the code stopped working. How can i solve this problem.

Given the prices this web site is selling Eset licenses for, I doubt they are legit. It also appear this web site is a broker and you are not actually purchasing directly from them but from one of their affiliated web sites.

My best guess at this point is the ACT .33 is due to the fact that Eset has revoked the license. It is also possible that what you purchased was an extended trial version license for a period of 90 days that the seller is marketing as a legit Eset license version.

Also you have no recourse in resolution of this matter since you did not purchase your Eset license from an Eset authorized source in Slovenia. Your only resolution source in this matter is the concern you directly purchased the license from.

Edited by itman

• Administrators
  • Solution

The license with PLID 3AJ-U72-WT8 was issued by the Russian distributor for their local ISP and therefore the license is restricted for use in Russia.

You can ask for a refund and then purchase via www.eset.com which will redirect you to your local ESET distributor.