Why is my scrapped PC still on my license, along with my current PC?

Guest JRP52

I initially bought ESET antivirus software in 2016, for my old Windows XP desktop computer.  This has now been scrapped and I transferred my license to my new Windows 10 desktop computer at that time.  I've just realised that my license states I have both of these computers running on my license.  Is it ok to delete the old XP machine from the license, or does it need to remain on it so that the system recognises my new machine?  I'm worried about being charged for 2 computers when only one now exists.  Is it normal to keep past machines on the license?  Is it there so Eset can track my orders/status?  Can anyone shed light on this please?

• Most Valued Members
10 minutes ago, Guest JRP52 said:

I initially bought ESET antivirus software in 2016, for my old Windows XP desktop computer.  This has now been scrapped and I transferred my license to my new Windows 10 desktop computer at that time.  I've just realised that my license states I have both of these computers running on my license.  Is it ok to delete the old XP machine from the license, or does it need to remain on it so that the system recognises my new machine?  I'm worried about being charged for 2 computers when only one now exists.  Is it normal to keep past machines on the license?  Is it there so Eset can track my orders/status?  Can anyone shed light on this please?

I am not familiar that much with this website but you can manage your devices that use your license from here

https://my.eset.com/

And it doesn't have to stay , you can change to another devices , but you have to remove it in order to let another device take that seat.